Tuesday, November 30, 2004

National Security Affairs Page is Moving

Beginning December 1, 2004, The Dignified Rant will be partially moving to a new home at blogspot. I'm starting to run out of space at The Dignified Rant on Yahoo! Geocities and I have a lot of things I want to do there. Home Front, Landfill, and List of Annoying Things will remain at the Y!G site, along with archives of national security posts from July 2002 until November 2004. I will keep a National Security Affairs section there for special projects that aren't really blogging. This re-oriented site will be known as "The Dignified Rant: Home Edition." I still have a third of my storage space left and I plan to use it.

For those of you who read the national security posts, I've been dual posting on the new and existing sites since November 26th as a transition aid. Starting December 1st I will blog on national security affairs at the new The Dignified Rant site exclusively. I hope you'll visit both sites in the future.

And please have patience as I fix links on the old site and text to reflect the new mission of The Dignified Rant: Home Edition.