Sunday, September 22, 2013

Top Ten Readership

This is interesting to me, anyway.

My top ten countries of The Dignified Rant readership based on internal Blogger statistics:

1. United States at 63.3%.

2. Germany at 4.0%.

3. Russia at 3.8%.

4. France at 2.8%.

5. United Kingdom at 2.3%.

6. Canada at 1.8%

7. Australia at 1.3%.

8. Bulgaria at 1.1%

9. The Netherlands at 0.9%

10. Singapore at 0.5%.

The rest of the world adds up to 18.4%

These are rounded so it may not add up to 100.0.

Also, I'm highly confident that much of my Russian and Bulgarian audience is composed of spambots. Although I did get an angry email from a Russian guy once.

Finally, statistics from my Blogger numbers are way higher than Sitemeter stats. I think my real audience is about 2-1/2 times higher than Sitemeter shows. But Sitemeter provides details that Blogger stats just don't match. So both are useful to me.

Anywho. Thanks to those who are reading, wherever you are. I remain disappointed that Canada is ranked so low. I mean really. I pass for Canadian when I visit there!