Thursday, July 30, 2015

I, Hillarybot

Amazing:



I'm thinking maybe ... the heat ... is ... beyond ... her optimal ... operating ... parameters.

Every time I listen to Hillary Clinton speak, I recall this writer who said he plays a game where he pretends Hillary is a robot trying to become more human.

Heck, even MSNBC people get the joke. (Sorry no link. I accidentally put wrong link there and now I can't find it.)

Which is a bit of a surprise, since much of the press has long operated on the Three Laws of Robotics Clintonbotics:

1. A reporter may not injure a Clinton or, through inaction, allow a Clinton to come to harm.
2. A reporter must obey orders given it by a Clinton except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A reporter must protect its own reputation as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Apparently, the Hillary Human Project isn't progressing as fast as the programmers like, since her supporters are trying to close the gap she must traverse.

UPDATE: Sorry the video died. This one is kind of funny--although it isn't about her halting speaking patterns, including a comment from someone who doesn't grok satire.

Although seeing that video of Hillary collapsing on 9/11/16 just makes me feel sorry for the very human Hillary. I do hope it was just age and dehydration.