Friday, January 22, 2016

Don't Be the Last Rogue on the Block to Have Your Very Own American Hostage!

Now North Korea has an American hostage.

When crime pays, this is what happens:

A KRT news reader said in a Friday broadcast that "according to information available from a relevant institution, Warmbier Otto Frederick, student of Virginia University of the U.S., was arrested while perpetrating a hostile act against the DPRK after entering it under the guise of tourist for the purpose of bringing down the foundation of its single-minded unity with the tacit connivance of the U.S. government and under its manipulation. He is now under investigation."

I will admit that going to North Korea as a tourist is suspicious. It's clearly the worst park in the Commieworld system.

But a "hostile act" in North Korea could have consisted of handing out a choco pie (which I actually saw in the Asian food section of my grocery store the last time I was there--I almost bought them) to a North Korean.

I'd pay good money to hear our president tell the North Koreans that we want Frederick back alive or Kim Jong-Un dead.