Friday, June 30, 2017

I Guess We've Gotten to the Mansploding Problem

I guess this is what you get when you cross Kathy Griffin with lady Ghostbusters:

For nearly three years, the role of women in ISIS has been marginalized or trivialized by the press and public.

In both Western and Arab media, women frequently are portrayed as “victims” who have been “brain-washed” by influential men. More salacious claims, particularly in the Arab press, are that many women join ISIS to marry and have sexual relations with fighters in so-called jihad al nikah, or sexual jihad.

Yet experts say the true reason behind women’s allegiance to ISIS is much simpler – and darker: They are true believers in ISIS’s cause.

This is well beyond mansplaining, I guess. All hail these victims of the patriarchy--men don't give them the credit they deserve. They are women. Hear them explode.

Feminist hero that I am, I'd JDAM the Lady Infidelbusters.